Tuesday 4 September 2012

2x Di's Digi Downloads Prizes

WHAT A SURPRISE!!!
Do You remember I told you last week that my House Mouse cards had won $10 worth of digi-stamps from Di'sDigi Downloads! well I won again on Dutch Dare Card Challenge with my Forever Friends Blingy card YAY!! if you 'mouse-over' the stamp titles below, you will see three of my chosen stamps!
I have spent over an hour going through Di's website, choosing from the many wonderful images. It was serious hard work lol as there were so many fabulous designs to choose from.

I chose four lovely bear images that will help me design some male cards think (I needed help after the panic at the weekend!!!) I especially like the one called "Mechanic Ted" he reminds me of my Kev tinkering with the cars. But two of the digi-stamps were absolutely top of my list..."Christening Bears" is a lovely image of a bear couple at the Christening font with their little baby, they are just adorable, I could see a card design for that image as soon as I saw it. Then the other which I feel is absolutely fabulous is the "Love Wedding Bears" I have chosen the outline rather than coloured image because I enjoy colouring my stamped images so much.
So now I am just waiting to recieve my images and get creative with them....thanks again Di \o/ I feel so blessed!

No comments: