Tuesday 4 March 2014

50+1 today! it's MY day!

Today it's my day. I'm gonna eat cake...lots of it, I am gonna play with my new dies and make a mess being creative. Gonna enjoy my cell group getting into the word of God this morning, and have lots of fun at the church craft group this afternoon. Gonna chat and share family love with my son Matthew, daughter in law Micheala, and grandson  Ethan on the phone. Gonna be blessed today and let that blessing permeate every part, every fibre of my being.
My heart will sing  "it is well with my soul"
Gonna bless others today too. it's not a selfish day....
it's my birthday! 
gonna spend some quality time with my Kev today. When I finally get to bed and feel myself falling asleep I am gonna still be smiling a cheesy grin from ear to ear, thanking my God for all He is to me and for the many blessing He showers upon me. Then I will blow a raspberry at the devil for all he is NOT. 
oh yes, today is my day, 
my 50+1 day 
and I am gonna enjoy it, 
Thank You Lord

Thanks for Visiting
enjoy your day too!
Love Crafteresa

2 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

May God bless your special day! I'm so glad you stopped by Word Art Wednesday today and left your message. We would LOVE to have you create something and play along with us. You are welcome to use the word art to create anything you like- not just for our challenges. We want the word art to be a blessing to you, and would LOVE to have you use it to play along with us. But you use it however you choose. We're just blessed to have you join us!
Karen, Blog Owner
Word Art Wednesday

Diane Noble said...

Happy belated birthday! I was also coming here to respond to your question about using images on WAW, and would have echoed exactly what Karen said. But I'm glad I stopped in so I could see your cute creations! Thanks for leaving your comment and I hope your birthday was blessed from beginning to end!