Friday 16 May 2014

Blogging has been bugging me

Been having a few problems with both my keyboard and blogger, so not been able to post on my blog, firstly my laptop has decided that some of the letters don't need to work, it's surprising how many letter "r" and " m" gets used in a sentence! and blogger seems to be highlighting random text and whiting it out! not funny when you hit the publish button and find your excellently written post is just coming through as some sort of gobbledy gook!

lets see if it's all resolved now Lol

since i last published successfully I have been quite busy but that's another post !!!

Thanks for Visiting enjoy your day
Love Crafteresa

1 comment:

Crafteresa said...

wahoo
it looks like it's working now
and so is the plug in keyboard !
thanks for looking xx