Saturday 25 August 2012

IN GODS HANDS

I am trying to find a stockist in the United Kingdom of the best Christian Rubber stamps I have ever seen. 
The company that makes them is Our Daily Bread Designs. The images and text on their stamp sets are superb and by far are the best on the market. below is the set that I am desperate for. I fill up with emotion every time I see this image of Jesus' Hand, not because I am sentimental as such but because I know the price He paid for my sin! and how much he loves me... 
The set is entitled "Gods Hands" and can be found HERE at ODBD. I already have so many cards in my minds eye that I could create with this set along with a scripture set or two. I just can't afford to buy the set and pay the import duty on top ;o( Well The Lord knows the desire of my heart and how He can bless others through the cards that I make so I will just have to be patient and hope someone stocks it here soon. One thing is for sure....
There really is no safer place to be 
than in Gods hands!

No comments: