Tuesday 14 August 2012

Rambling Ted

Something I havent really mentioned yet is my love of teddy bear stamps. I dont have many of the stuffed cuddly bears in my home as they don't really do it for me LOL its the images I love!
I have collected quite a few teddy stamps over the years and intend to add some more to my collection too! I absolutley love a Penny Black range of stamps released in the 1990's named Rambling Ted and Rambling Rosie

so I have shown you a few images of them....

I can't help myself from smiling while I am stamping and colouring my teddy stamps, they are very special to me, Ihave quite a few forever friends stamps which I will show you in another post along with others but will have to dig them out lol
My sweet hubby Kev purchased these 5 stamps from America for me for my Christmas gift, I chose them myself but felt absolutely blessed when they arrived. Thanks again Kev


have great day xx

No comments: