Monday 27 August 2012

WOW WOW WOW

WOW
A very small word really but today I said it out loud three times as I read my mail! My first...WOW...I found out that I am one of the winners over at House Mouse and friends challenge this week. My second ...WOW...I have won $10 worth of digi-stamps from Di's Digi-downloads! I have never used digi stamps before so I am looking forward to collecting my prize and having fun playing with it!
My third ...WOW...was news that I have been invited to be a guest designer over at the House Mouse and friends challenge This is such a big WOW for me as I have always admired the superb work of the HM&F Design Team and found so much inspiration from the beautiful creations they produce. I feel so blessed and really honored to be invited and I hope that I can create something extra special for my time as guest design team member. 
Now time to gather my House Mouse and Gruffies stamps together.......

No comments: