Tuesday 28 August 2012

The Greatest Step

I heard yesterday about Neil Armstrong's death at the age of 82. He was the first man to walk on the moon. His famous words have resonated ever since...."One small step for man ....one giant leap for mankind!" he achieved a lot in his lifetime, you can read his biography points HERE.  I am a lady who makes cards and walks the Christian life day by day with my God. Most of what he has achieved I will never understand, just like the moon it's way beyond my comprehension! But I have had one thought running through my mind for the last couple of days.....
did he also take the greatest personal step? did he give his heart to Jesus? He went somewhere very very few of us will ever go...far away beyond the sky that we can see! But will he be walking in heaven with God? I don't know anything about his personal life or beliefs.... but this I do know, no matter how we have lived our lives what great achievements we have made we all need to make that step of faith to receive Jesus as our Lord and Saviour

want to know more? contact me, 
no debates, no politics or anything like that, just the simple truth of the greatest, best step we can ever take to change our lives here on earth and beyond

God bless you.

No comments: